We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our site you agree to our use of cookies

Find out more about cookies >
Find out how to manage cookies >

Information & guidance

This section is primarily intended for staff advising international students, although some elements will be relevant for non-specialist staff.

If you advise international students, you should ensure you have access to a copy of the UKCISA Manual for detailed guidance on immigration, fee status assessment, Council tax and welfare benefits.  Information on our website supplements and updates the Manual, but does not replace it.

If you are not a specialist immigration adviser, please note that all provision of immigration advice is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and it is illegal to give immigration advice unless you are authorised to do so.  If in doubt, always refer to a specialist colleague within your institution.

73 People found this page helpful. Did you?