ICN National Workshop - 22 May 2017
The Immigration Compliance Network (ICN) is delighted to be holding its May 2017 National Workshop at the University of Salford.
The ICN work shop will include:
- Nichola Carter, Director and Principal Solicitor at CarterThomas, update
- Eleanor Jubb, UUK - political landscape and latest in migration policy
- Implementing a culture of compliance in your institution - University of Salford
- Practitioner discussions by theme including:
- Managing or preventing working on campus for students/visitors
- Best practice in managing compliance in relation to collaboratively delivered programmes
- Preparing for the summer surge - best practice in working with your Admissions and CAS assignment teams to manage CAS queries and minimise visa refusals
- Preparing for enrolment - best practice of managing mass enrolment, immigration checks and BRP handling
The fee for the day is £50 for members and £100 for non-members. Refreshments and lunch will be provided. Members paying the higher institutional membership fee can send up to three colleagues at the members’ rate. You will receive an invoice for the workshop fee.
Please note that ICN events are only open to staff from educational institutions and attendance by staff from other organisations is by special arrangement only.
Click the document below to book your place!