International student recruitment in a challenging environment - book now!
Back to news list
13 April 2017
London & South East England
This introductory course examines the global and national context of international student recruitment enabling participants to gain an understanding of the principles of international marketing, an overview of the processes involved in the recruitment of international students and an appreciation of the challenges faced by institutions in a rapidly changing environment.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- analyse the external environment and assess its impact on international recruitment and marketing
- appreciate the importance of understanding strategy, structures and their role within an institution
- access and evaluate information/evidence and undertake environment scanning to underpin decision making
- develop marketing and recruitment plans and set and evaluate objectives which are specific, measurable, achievable and time-limited ('SMART')
- understand the key role of digital/social media across different markets and its role in marketing, recruitment and conversion activities
This course is suitable for:
anyone working in the international student arena who wants a basic understanding of the issues involved. This includes international student advisers or those new to international marketing and the recruitment of international students.
Date: 26 April 2017
Price: £215 members, £145 students’ unions, £420 non-members